VMC recognizes its responsibilities to the communities in which it does business and to the country of Belize on a whole. As a good corporate citizen, VMC’s social involvement through targeted investments have proven beneficial on yearly basis to a cross-section of community interests, including churches, educational institutions and their students, hospitals and various social organizations.
- 1. The entity requesting the donation/assistance must have a Charitable Focus and the donation/assistance is to be related to activities supporting:
• Health/Social Welfare
• Youth and Child development
• Arts & Culture
• Town/City/Village Council Community Development
- 1. All requests for charitable donations and/or assistance must be submitted in writing and addressed to the Product Promotion and Public Relations Committee, P.O. Box 25, Dangriga, Stann Creek District, Belize, C.A.
2. All requests should be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to the date of the event.
- All requests for charitable donations and/or assistance must include the following:
• Short description of the organization and its mission;
• Beneficiary of event;
• Date and location of the event;
• Details about the event; including a budget
• Approximate number of attendees/participants;
• Preference of type of donation;
• Contact information including a phone number, email, and point of contact;